Savox have listened to racers requests and released this Limited Edition range of ‘Black Edition’ servos primarily aimed at r/c car racers. With many race vehicles now sporting a stealthy all black appearance ranging from the moulded components, carbon chassis and black aluminium accessories racers have been looking to continue the theme with their electronics.
Savox have taken this onboard and released six servos from their range featuring a sleek black aluminum center case with laser etched details, as well as a 200mm all black wire.
Sleek new unique black design with laser etching and a shorter 200mm all black leaded wire. This servo pushes 277.2 oz of torque and this servo is perfect for those who are running a 4×4 short course truck and don’t want to blow their whole wad on their servo. The SC-1256TG sports titanium and metal gears to keep things strong and running smooth. Black anodized to better match any color scheme.
Savox Black Edition Servo Features:
- Black aluminum center case.
- Shorter 200mm all black leaded wire.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Titanium gears ensure long life and durability.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler operating temps.
- Dimensions(mm): 40.3×20.2×37.2
- Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .18, Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 222.2
- Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .15, Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 277.7
- Gear: Titanium & Aluminum, 25 Tooth Spline
- Case: Aluminum, Bearing: 2BB