This is a pair of Slide Lock 1:8 Buggy Tires. The Slide Lock is a unique new tire design from Pro-Line that is made specifically for smooth, low grip tracks. The Slide Lock features a pattern of small, tightly packed hexagon and triangle shaped pins so you can lay down as much rubber as possible. The tread on the new Slide Lock is laid out wider across the tire carcass for a flatter profile overall compared to other Pro-Line 1:8 Race Tires. Each hexagon pin has a deep sipe down the middle of the tread for added flex and grip on even the slickest of surfaces. The built-in tread flex means you can run harder compounds for longer wear and still have good traction when you need it. The large and stiff side pins reach far down the sidewall to reduce edginess as much as possible. Be the first at your track to win with Pro-Line’s new Slide Lock tire.
Now available in S4, Pro-Line’s new Super Soft Long Wear compound! The S-compound is Pro-Line’s latest and greatest compound that has been tearing up the track and winning races at the highest level. All S compounds are a substantial leap forward in terms of grip in dry and slick conditions. Another massive improvement with the S compounds is that they stay stable throughout long main events and do not fade or get soft near the end of the race.
- All-new Ground up Design for Maximum Performance
- Designed Specifically for Smooth, Low Grip Tracks
- Tightly Packed Small Pins with Deep Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
- Run Harder Compounds but Still Have Good Grip
- Reduced Edginess for Effortless Control
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Slide Lock 1:8 Buggy Off-Road Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- 1:8 Buggy Wheels Front or Rear
- Height: 4.42″ (112mm)
- Width: 1.68″ (43mm)